воскресенье, 22 ноября 2015 г.

A Courtyard Entrance

A Courtyard Entrance
A Courtyard Entrance


Over the weekend, I took my husband to see a house that I had visited once before (not this house). The home has a long narrow-ish approach. Of course, I started doing what I always do


in my mind


.... I started thinking about all of the changes I would want to make.



The list starts small and modest....paint, wallpaper removal, minor architectural details....etc. It quickly escalates to gutting the kitchen and baths. And what about the curb appeal? I think the home needs a courtyard entrance.





I would love to have guests greeted with welcoming


. Maybe a


....Namaste!



My husband loved the house, while I am still undecided. After all, the list in my head is long :).


Original article and pictures take http://www.callingithome.com/2014/10/a-courtyard-entrance.html site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий