пятница, 27 ноября 2015 г.

A New Fire Pit for Our Back Patio - Driven by Decor

A New Fire Pit for Our Back Patio - Driven by Decor
A New Fire Pit for Our Back Patio - Driven by Decor


My husband is our resident landscaper – he deserves props for keeping those boxwoods framing the patio beautifully shaped:



This is where the fire pit will go – surrounded by these four chairs in place of the coffee table:




You all know my decorating style pretty well by now so it probably won’t surprise you that I’m looking for a fire pit with a simple design and rustic elegance. My favorite is this Iron Oxide Patina Wood Burning Fireplace from Lowe’s – the flat ring around it would be perfect for resting happy hour cocktails! The only problem is the price – yikes! Maybe it will go on clearance?



I also found some great copper fire pits that would develop a beautiful, weathered patina over time. And they’re reasonably priced. My favorite is this Hand Hammered Copper Fire Pit:



I also love this Stone Base Fire Pit:


Stone base fire pit

Cast iron dish fire pit

So what do you think – are any of these looking like “the one” to you?


Original article and pictures take http://www.drivenbydecor.com/2014/08/a-new-fire-pit-for-our-back-patio.html site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий