среда, 20 января 2016 г.

Container Gardening

Container Gardening
Container Gardening

container gardening making home base

In fact, our garden (this is shameful!) consisted of five, five gallon buckets (Thanks Home Depot!). Pretty huh?


Now that I’m confident we can actually grow stuff, it’s time to come up with some pretty containers. I’ve been looking high and low for some ideas. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorites to share with you guys.


Fun Ideas for Container Vegetable Gardens

Are you ready for some fun ideas for container vegetable gardens?


Fun and Funky Container Gardens

I love this Container Herb Garden from Art and Appetite. It looks easy enough to build and I love that it sections off each plant. No mix ups there! You could easily translate this into a veggie container garden by altering the dimension a bit.


Fun and Funky Container Gardens

How about this Repurposed Dresser Drawers to Vegetable Garden from Home Jelly? Such a fun way to repurpose a dresser – and it looks so cute!


Fun and Funky Container Gardens

These Wine Crates from LLH Designs are beautiful as container gardens! I am really leaning towards doing something like this for my own garden.


Fun and Funky Container Gardens

Don’t you just love these vintage buckets from Southern Living? They are so vibrant and eclectic. Such a fun way to bring something different into your garden space.


Fun and Funky Container Gardens

Lastly, the idea of using watering troughs as planters is pretty much genius. I love this container garden from Plant Natural Blog.


Do you garden and have you considered doing a container garden? There are so many great ideas for container gardening. I can’t wait to put together my own! Stay tuned! I’ll be sharing what we plan to plant in our container garden as well as what I come up with for my containers soon!


For another fun garden idea, check out my painted flower pots.


Original article and pictures take http://www.makinghomebase.com/container-vegetable-garden-ideas/ site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий