вторник, 26 июля 2016 г.

My Garden Tour 2013

My Garden Tour 2013
My Garden Tour 2013



Covered Patio with Rustic Decor
I am starting the tour at my covered patio. Details on my covered patio decorating are

Covered Patio with Rustic Decor
Covered Patio with Rustic Decor

Covered Patio with Rustic Vignette
Covered Patio with Rustic Vignette

I found the scale and the lantern earlier this summer at a consignment shop.


Vintage Hand Tools Displayed in a Wood Box
I love collecting and displaying vintage garden tools. I posted about this vignette

Potting Sink/Bench
Potting Sink/Bench

Swingtime Fuchsia in a Galvanized Bucket
Swingtime fuchsias hang in galvanized pails.

Potting Sink/Bench Decorated like a Kitchen
Next to my covered patio is the new potting sink/bench. Here is the original summer post on my whimsical summer

kitchen.


Potting Sink Vignette with pump, plates in dish drainer, washboard and begonia
Potting Sink Vignette with pump, plates in dish drainer, washboard and begonia

Kitchen Potting Sink/Bench
Kitchen Potting Sink/Bench

Whimsical Kitchen Potting Sink/Bench
The vintage outdoor ironing board vignette with calibrachoa is also here.

The original ironing board post is here.


Ironing Board Plant Stand and Succulent Garden with Tonka
At the edge of the front patio is my sedum and sempervivum garden with my vintage toy Tonka loader. I posted about this vignette here.

Chicken Themed Garden
Then there's the "chicken coop" garden with chicken feeders and roosters. These portulaca are taking over. They are all self seeded.

Chicken Themed Garden
See how this flower bed started out this season

Chicken Themed Garden
Chicken Themed Garden

Chicken Themed Garden
Chicken Themed Garden

Shade garden with Hostas and Solomon's Seal
Shade garden with Hostas and Solomon's Seal

Junk mixed in with Fuchsias
Junk mixed in with Fuchsias

The front flower border from the street
That's the front of the house. Check out my curb appeal post here.

Annual, Perennial and Junk Garden
The front flower border of annuals and perennials. Do you want to know what I planted here? It's all here in

Annual, Perennial and Junk Garden
Annual, Perennial and Junk Garden

Garden Step Ladder
The step ladder adds vertical interest to the flower border.

Laundry Themed Wheelbarrow Container Gardens
Next to the border is my chippy white wheelbarrow.

Laundry Themed Wheelbarrow Container Gardens
Laundry Themed Wheelbarrow Container Gardens

Laundry Themed Wheelbarrow Container Gardens
I purchased this vintage wringer this year too for $8. What a find! These annuals have filled out nicely since the original post

here.


Laundry Themed Wheelbarrow Container Gardens
Laundry Themed Wheelbarrow Container Gardens

Re-purposed tree house ladder
A repurposed tree house ladder with terra cotta pots.

Terra Cotta Pot Garden Edging
A terra cotta pot edging under the tree by my deck. My terra cotta pot edging details are here.

Terra Cotta Pot Garden Edging
Terra Cotta Pot Garden Edging

Terra Cotta Pot Garden Edging
Terra Cotta Pot Garden Edging

Repurposed Futon Arms and Pottery Barn Chairs
Futon ends and Pottery barn miniature chairs beside the deck. Find more photos of the futon ends here.

Horseshoes, rusty sports car and sempervivum
Horseshoes and succulents planted beside the deck.

Vintage Bicycle Planting
A vintage bike on the deck. Here is my recent bike

Kitchen Fairy Garden
The kitchen fairy garden on the deck. See the planting of the fairy garden here.

Sunpatiens, lobelia and sweet alyssum
A barrel planter of sunpatiens and lobelia.

Garden Junk Decor
The view from the deck to the back yard. "Another potting bench" is originally posted

Old rusty gate, bike wheel plant tag organizer
The gate was a recent purchase for $20.

Barn door backdrop, repurposed garden Crosses
Barn door backdrop, repurposed garden Crosses

The old barn door and neutral plantings. The framed lobelia hangs from a tree. See how these plantings have grown since the original post here, and here.


Vintage Garden Junk Decor
A vignette from the back yard. This vignette first appeared on my blog

Vintage Garden Junk Decor and Globe Thistle
Vintage Garden Junk Decor and Globe Thistle

Mauve Clematis
My clematis got tangled at the bottom and didn't grow up the trellis this year.

Back yard junk garden vignette
Back yard junk garden vignette

Another gardening season is coming to a close here in northern Minnesota. About another month, and we could have a killing frost. All in all it was a good season!


Original article and pictures take http://organizedclutterqueen.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-garden-tour-2013.html site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий